Ingredients Needed for a Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwich
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- Steakhouse seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices Colby jack cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4 leaves lettuce
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwiches
- Preheat a medium sized oiled pan on medium heat
- Sprinkle the chicken with the steakhouse seasoning, and cook golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Top with cheese and cover until melted.
- Spread 1 tablespoon each of mustard on the bottom of the hamburger bun, and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing on the top of the hamburger bun.
- Lay a leaf of lettuce on each bun, top with chicken, bacon slices, and bun lid.
- Serve and enjoy your Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwich!