Ingredients Needed for a Balsamic Roasted Portobello Sandwich
- 1 Package of Aunt Millie’s Hearth Onion Hamburger Buns
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup balsamic salad dressing
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions | Yield: 4 servings of Balsamic Roasted Portobello Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven or grill to 400°F.
- Place mushrooms, peppers, and onions onto a large baking sheet. Drizzle the vegetables with the balsamic dressing and toss. Bake or grill until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 4 hamburger buns with the desired amount of Parmesan mayonnaise, and top each with grilled vegetables.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Balsamic Roasted Portobello Sandwich!