Ingredients Needed for Chicken Fajita Sandwiches
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Deli Mini Sub Buns
- 3 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 package dry fajita seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- juice from 1 lime
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Chicken Fajita Sandwiches
- Place sliced vegetables in the bottom of a slow cooker. Layer chicken on top, followed by the seasoning packet, water, and lime juice.
- Cook on low heat 2-3 hours, taking care not to overcook the chicken.
- When ready to eat, preheat broiler on high.
- Lay out the bottoms of the sub buns, and top with desired amount of chicken and vegetables. Top with 2 slices cheese, and broil 2-4 minutes until bubbly and browned. Place tops on sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy your Chicken Fajita Sandwiches.