- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Live Light Whole Grain Bread
- 3 slices center cut bacon
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lettuce of your choice
- 2 thick slices tomato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions | Yield: 1 servings
- Prepare oven-baked bacon: Lay the slices out in a baking dish at least 2″ deep and bake in a 400°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until the meat just begins to brown and crisp around the edges (bacon, like other meat, will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven).
- Toast your bread lightly.
- Spread one side of each slice with mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with a second slice of toasted bread and cut in half.