Ingredients Needed for a Creamy Caesar Sandwich
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Half Loaf Honey 7 Grains Bread
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoon Caesar dressing
- 1 slice fat-free swiss cheese
- ½ tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Directions | Yield: 1 servings of a Creamy Caesar Sandwich
- Toast bread until golden in a toaster.
- Spread with Caesar dressing, and sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese on both pieces of bread.
- Layer tomato, cheese, and lettuce.
- Cut in half and serve.