Ingredients Needed for Croque Madame
- 1 Package of Aunt Millie’s Live Carb Smart White Bread
- ½ pounds of deli style ham, cut thick (10-12 slices)
- 1 package of munster cheese
- 1 package of mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions for Croque Madame
- Preheat the oven to 350 heat slice of bread.
- Heat a non-stick pan, with butter or oil, and fry your eggs.
- Assemble the sandwiches by dividing the ham, cheese, and dijon mustard between 4 slices of Live Carb Smart White Bread. Add a slice of Munster cheese on top of the sandwiches. Place in the oven, until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted
- Remove from the oven and top with the fried eggs.
- Serve and enjoy your Croque Madame!