- 4 slices Aunt Millie’s Best Grains 80-Calorie Multi-Grain Bread
- 4 Tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 large spinach leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of red onion
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup Alfalfa sprouts
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
Directions | Yield: 4 servings
- Lay out 2 slices of bread.
- Spread each slice with 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Lay 4 spinach leaves on each slice. Top with 2 tomato slices and 2 onion slices. Finish with cucumber slices and alfalfa sprouts.
- Grind some fresh black pepper on top and top with remaining bread slices.