Pork Belly Burnt End Sandwich
Ingredients Needed for Pork Belly Burnt End Sandwich
- 10 slices of Aunt Millie’s Live Carb Smart® White Bread
- 4 pounds fresh pork belly
- Meat Church Honey Hog BBQ seasoning, or similar
- ½ cup sugar-free barbecue sauce
- Pickled jalapenos
- Pickled onions
Directions | Yield: 10 servings of Pork Belly Burnt End Sandwich
- Cube the pork belly into 1” squares
- Season them with the barbecue pork seasoning.
- Put them in a smoker on a raised rack at 250°F for 2 hours.
- Move pork belly cubes to a foil pan with ½ cup barbecue sauce and return them to the smoker for another hour.
- Serve pork belly atop a slice of Aunt Millie’s Carb Smart® White Bread, garnished with pickled jalapeños and onions.
- Serve and enjoy your Pork Bell Burnt End Sandwich!
Submitted By: Joe Leal, aka The Keto Grill Guy