Skip to main content
Ingredients Needed for Sushi Rollups
Directions | Yield: 2 servings of Sushi Rollups
- Roll the bread flat (about a ¼ inch thick) with a heavy rolling pin. Be careful not to tear the bread. Carefully cut off the crust.
- Spread a thin layer of your condiments; we used mayonnaise and yellow mustard on our Sushi Rollups.
- Layer on one piece of deli turkey for each rollup. Place string cheese and ¼ of your assorted veggies (we used cucumber, baby carrots, and lettuce) in a line in the center of the bread.
- Roll lightly and press down to seal. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Top with ketchup or shredded carrots (optional).
- Serve with your favorite fruits and veggies, and enjoy your Sushi Rollups!
Products in this Recipe