Ingredients Needed for a Roast Beef Cheddar Sandwich
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Hearth Brioche Hamburger Buns
- ¼ pounds of deli roast beef, thick sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce, your favorite
- 1 jar dill pickles, sliced (optional)
Directions | Yield: 8 servings of Roast Beef Cheddar Sandwiches
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Divide the roast beef, cheese, and sauce among the 4 buns and top with pickles if desired.
- Wrap in foil and place on the grill to melt the cheese, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy your Roast Beef Cheddar Sandwich.