Ingredients Needed for Steak & Brie Sandwiches with Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Stadium White Hamburger Buns
- 1 (3 – 4 pound) beef roast
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup beef broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 6-8 ounces brie, sliced
- 7 ounces arugula, divided between sandwiches
Balsamic Cranberry Sauce:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoons ground ginger
Directions for Steak & Brie Sandwiches with Balsamic Cranberry Saive
- Add the beef roast, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, beef broth, garlic, and ginger to a slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 or high 4-6 hours. Shred the meat when fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, place cranberries, balsamic vinegar, water, brown sugar, and ginger into a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place desired amount of meat onto the bun. Top with brie, cranberry sauce, and arugula. Top with remaining buns.
- Serve and enjoy your Steak & Brie Sandwiches with Balsamic Cranberry Sauce!