Ingredients Needed for Sunrise Chicken Sandwich
- 1 Package of Aunt Millie’s Live Carb Smart Bagels
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- 1 c. Spinach
- 4 Eggs
- 2-4 Slices of Deli Style Chicken
- 1 T. of Feta Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 T. Butter or Oil for greasing pan
- Veggies for topping, we recommend tomatoes
- Split your Live Carb Smart Bagel in half and pop it in the toaster. Toast to your desired crispiness.
- Heat a non-stick pan, with butter or oil, over low-medium heat and add the spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted.
- While spinach is cooking down, combine eggs, salt, and pepper to taste, and mix together.
- Pour the eggs over the wilted spinach and stir around so that the eggs cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the eggs until moslty set. Use a spatula to fold the eggs over in half. Flip, and then fold again until eggs are in a triangular shape. Remove from heat.
- Assemble your sandwich, but layering deli chicken, egg, desired veggies, top with avocado and feta.
- Serve with a glass of orange juice and enjoy your Chicken Sunrise Sandwich!