Ingredients Needed for Sushi Rollups
- 1 slice Aunt Millie’s Buttermilk White Bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, your favorite
- ¼ cup assorted veggies, meat and cheese, julienne cut (avocado, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, turkey, cheddar, or whatever you like)
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
Directions | Yield: 1 servings of Sushi Rollups
- With a heavy rolling pin, roll the bread out very flat (about ¼-inch thick). Be careful not to tear it. Carefully cut off the crust.
- With a mixer, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Spread a small amount of cream cheese onto the bread, leaving a small amount at the edges dry.
- Add veggies, meat, cheese in a line in the center of the bread. Roll lightly, and press down to seal. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Sprinkle the tops with sesame seeds and enjoy your sushi rollups.