- 12 slices Aunt Millie’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 6 ounces double crème Brie cheese, sliced
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 pound roasted turkey breast, sliced
- ¼ small red onion, sliced very thinly
- Garlic Aioli:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Directions | Yield: 12 servings
- Stir together mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or for up to 3 days.
- Spread Garlic Aioli evenly over slices of bread. Layer arugula, tomato slices and Brie over 4 slices of bread. Top each with a slice of bread, bacon, turkey and onion. Cap with remaining bread.
- Insert 4 toothpicks in each sandwich (1 in each corner). Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles. Serve with pickles.
- Tip: Use leftover roasted turkey or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store’s prepared foods section.