Ingredients Needed for Turkey Cranberry Brie Panini
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s Mini Sub Buns
- 1/2 lb of Leftover Turkey or Sliced Deli Turkey (10-12 slices)
- 1 c. leftover Cranberry Sauce
- 1/ 2 c. mayonnaise
- 8-10 oz. of Mixed Greens
- 8 oz Brie, thinly sliced
- 3 Medium sized Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced
- 4 T. unsalted butter
Directions: Yields 4 Servings for Turkey Cranberry Panini
- Preheat griddle or panini press to medium low heat.
- Spread your unsalted butter on the outside of the buns. Divide and spread mayonnaise and cranberry sauce on the inner parts of the bun . On one slice of the bun, layer brie, mixed greens, apple and turkey slices. Top each with remaining slices of the buns.
- In a griddle or panini press, over medium low heat, melt remaining butter. Add sandwiches, two at a time, and cook until bread is golden brown and brie has completely melted. Repeat with remaining two sandwiches and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your Turkey Cranberry Brie Paninis!