- 1 package of Aunt Millie’s Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 10 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups blueberries coated in flour
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup cinnamon-sugar (recipe follows)
- Additional syrup for serving
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cinnamon
Directions | Yield: 10 servings
- Cut up bread and cream cheese into 1 inch cubes.
- Layer these cubes along with the blueberries in an 11-14-inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Mix together eggs, milk, maple syrup, and butter. Pour mixture over bread and cheese cubes.
- Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture right before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes. Be sure to let the casserole set before removing from the pan.